11.24.2008

WI STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS


DECIDED TO RACE 30+ MASTERS WITH THE CREW. JEREMY, RONSTA, MIKE, RONKO, JERRY, AND ALL THE OTHER LOCAL 30 + DUDES. WE ENDED UP HAVING ABOUT 25 OR SO AT THE START. AS USUAL I WENT OUT HOT AND THEN RONSTA PUNCHED IT AND I HAD HIS WHEEL. AFTER THE BARRIERS I WENT FOR IT AND GOT A GAP AND WENT WITH IT. 3 QUARTERS AROUND THE FIRST LAP I ROLLED MY FREAKING TUBULAR AND WAS PRETTY MUCH OUT IN MY MIND... ROLLED INTO THE PITS AS THE GANG PASSED ME. I TOOK A LOOK AT IT AND DECIDED TO TRY AND ROLL IT BACK ON AND SURE ENOUGH...POP.... I'M BACK IN THE RACE.... I CHASED THE BOYS DOWN. ONE BY ONE I GOT BACK IN. RONSTA AND JEREMY SEEMED TO NOT BE FEELING THAT RAD.... I GOT PATRICK AND NOW I HAD TO GET ONE MORE DUDE....SEAN I THINK HIS NAME IS. WE WORKED TOGETHER FOR A LITTLE AND THEN I TOOK HER UP A NOTCH AND GOT A GAP AND HELD IT TO THE FINISH.
STOKED!
WISCONSIN STATE CHAMP 30+

MIKE AND RONKO HAD A GOOD RACE GOING TOO...BOTH WITHIN THE TOP 10.... NICE FUEL KITS BOYS....YOU LOOK HOT!

9 comments:

Maciej said...

Nice Work !!!
SICKTER !!!

Chubby said...

I'm still not so sure about Wisco racers... really? State champ. Maybe we should meet in KC.

GARAGE864 said...

Yo, Chubby.....you should come out to KC.....take those gears off your bike and let's have at it..... $100 on the line....you in? Bring our boy Friedy too.

Mountaingoat said...

Nice work out there.

Iguana said...

Well done dude. :)

Ronsta, said...

Way to come back in the race man. You were rippin'. Awesome job!

Coffee King (CK) said...

You guys have all the cool stuff including the kits, bikes, and the tubulars (maybe here, mine rolled twice earlier in the season). Totally deserved though! You rocked the 30+ race!!
I forgot my legs at home.

Ziggy said...

Great Job, State Champ.

BTW--Those are some kick-ass pictures...

MTBR said...

Roll a tire and still smoke it, that's just wrong. Nobody tell him about the invention of gears. Let's keep it our little secret!